Reach and Teach Virtual Training during Covid-19
If you’re interested in having a live Zoom Teacher Training, fill out the form or send an email to Judy Mensch at ECTraining@agmd.org. These live Zoom meetings will have several instructors teaching.
- Have a date or dates in mind
- Choose the topics you and your church would like to learn. The basic seminar last 1.5 hours and each workshop would last about 50 minutes.
- If there are topics not listed, feel free to suggest new topics
After you have made contact with Judy, a date for a live Zoom Teacher Training will be settled upon.
When the date has been established, she will contact you with some suggestions that make a live Zoom meeting easier and more effective for all parties concerned.
Please advertise or announce this as you would any other seminar or event. Judy will send you a link so that everyone can join the meeting easily.
Here are some topics:
- *Learning Styles
- *Spiritual Formation in Children
- How 3 & 4 years old children learn best
- How Teenagers develop
- Using puppets in the classroom
- Classroom management
- Recruiting Teachers
- Teaching children the Bible through Art
- Teaching children the Bible through Music
- Teaching children the Bible through Drama
- Children and the Holy Spirit
- Leading a Child to Christ
- Family Ministry
*The topics Learning Styles and Spiritual Formation in Children are Foundational Teaching and will be offered to everyone.
Feel free to write with any questions, ECTraining@agmd.org.