Reach and Teach Training after Covid-19
If you’re interested in having a Live and in Person Teacher Training, fill out the form or send an email to Judy Mensch at ECTraining@agmd.org. These live meetings will have about 4 or 5 instructors that will come to your church or region for a Teach and Reach Training for those who work (or want to) work with children.
- Have a date or dates in mind
- Choose the topics you and your church would like to learn.
- If there are topics not listed, feel free to suggest new topics
You may want 3 evenings in a row or a Saturday morning and/or afternoon. Whatever you feel would work best for your workers.
After we set a date, Judy will forward you material, based on the topics you chose, so that all who attend can have it. It will be sent to you in English. Feel free to translate it, but we may still need a translator from your group during the training.
Please advertise or announce this as you would any other seminar or event.
Here are some topics:
- *Learning Styles
- *Spiritual Formation in Children
- How 3 & 4 years old children learn best
- How Teenagers develop
- Using puppets in the classroom
- Classroom management
- Recruiting Teachers
- Teaching children the Bible through Art
- Teaching children the Bible through Music
- Teaching children the Bible through Drama
- Children and the Holy Spirit
- Leading a Child to Christ
- Family Ministry
*The topics Learning Styles and Spiritual Formation in Children are Foundational Teaching and will be offered to everyone in the basic teaching time.
We will take care of our own housing and transportation, but we may ask you for some suggestions (hotel, car rental, etc.)
At the end of the Reach and Teach Training; that evening or a day after, our team and the people from your church will hold a children’s evangelistic outreach. We will try and put into action some of the principles and methods that we learned.
If you have any questions, feel free to write at ECTraining@agmd.org.